Do I have to be enrolled at a university to be able to apply?

You don’t have to be enrolled at a higher education institution in your home country. You’ll only have to be at least 18 years old and have to have finished high school.

About the author

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *